viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

LET´S SING TOGETHER







LISTEN AND FILL IN THE GAPS  WITH THE FOLOWWING WORDS.





shadow  *  had love *  easy  *
trouble * hide *  believe  *  suddenly  *  yesterday * something 


                Yesterday, Beatles

Yesterday, all my _____________ seemed so far away

Now it looks as though they're here to stay
oh, I believe in
________________ 

Suddenly 
I'm not half the man I used to be

There's a _____________ hanging over me
Oh, yesterday came
_________________.
Why she had to go?
I don't know, she wouldn't say
I said
________________ wrong
Now I long for yesterday.
Yesterday ______________ was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to
______________
away
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Why she ____________ to go?

I don't know, she wouldn't say
I said something wrong
Now I long for yesterday.
Yesterday love was such an _____________ game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I ________________ in yesterday..




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario